T.C. TERRYTEX LTD. was established in April 2008, with the objective of offering its customers a one-stop solution for all their home textiles needs, by manufacturing a wide range of high quality terry towelling products such as face & hand towels, bath towels & bath sheets and bath mats & bath robes. In addition to manufacturing towelling products, we also manufacture dyed yarn.
To emerge as a leading and trusted name in the industry on the foundations of unrelenting commitment towards optimum quality, competitive pricing and customer satisfaction.
Use cutting edge technology and highly skilled workforce to create and deliver best in class products to our customers
Located 250 Kms/ 150 miles from New Delhi on the National Highway-21 at Lalru , our factory is well connected by air and road. We have one of the most sophisticated manufacturing set-ups in World, spread across 150,000 Sq Meters. We manufacture our products after conducting extensive R&D studies. Our research and development starts in our cotton yarn factory. Our Quality control checks start at the point where Cotton is obtained.
We purchase our yearly cotton requirement from the same region in order to get a consistent standards in our products. We use only the best quality cotton and latest machinery for production. Our team comprises of highly skilled and trained workers who continuously strive to produce the best in class products for our consumers
Future Growth plans
- Launch of Arshiya We have launched Arshiya, our own premium brand for Towels and Homewares.
- In-House Embroidery unit An in-house facility for embroidery in being set up and will be up and running completely by 2019 with the view to provide our customers with a wide variety of exclusive embroidered towels.
- Bathrobe Division A new unit is being set-up for manufacturing of bathrobes. This is planned for 2019.
- Solar Plant Set-up We have set up a 10 MW solar plant, to supplement the power needs of our manufacturing unit.
- Thermal Plant Set-up We have set up a 10 MW thermal plant in 2019. The intent is to generate energy to meet part demand of power requirements for our factory.